Symptoms and Conditions We Treat at Castle Hills Emergency Room
Our Team Provides Emergency Medical Attention
If you need immediate medical attention, you may not have the luxury of going to your primary care physician. For injuries or concerns in the middle of the night or on weekends, Castle Hills Emergency Room can help. Our emergency care clinic in Carrollton, TX is open 24 hours per day, and we are happy to accept walk-ins. We have a staff of experienced doctors and nurses ready to assist you at a moment’s notice. Our facility is equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment to ensure we can diagnose and treat your symptoms quickly and efficiently. We promise minimal wait time, but we still maintain a welcoming, comfortable waiting room for family and loved ones who accompany you. Call us today to learn more about the symptoms and conditions we treat.
We Treat a Wide Range of Symptoms and Conditions
Castle Hills Emergency Room is proud to be a one-stop shop for patients suffering from injuries, illnesses, infections, and more. We provide medical treatment for the whole family. If your child injures his or her arm falling off playground equipment, we can help. If your elderly parents have trouble breathing, we can test for pneumonia, COVID-19, or other ailments. And if you experience chest pains, we can use cardiac monitoring equipment or a CT scanner to diagnose the issue. The most common symptoms and conditions we treat include:
- Flu Symptoms – Visit our facility if you experience flu-like symptoms, such as a fever, sore throat, or itchy eyes. We will test for the presence of bacteria or viruses and provide you with relief.
- Breaks, Dislocations, and Sprains – If you fall or get injured in an accident, we can help you deal with trauma. Our team will take x-rays to determine the extent of your injury before beginning treatment.
- Chest and Abdominal Pain – There are many potential causes for chest and abdominal pain. Our medical professionals will use diagnostic imaging equipment to diagnose your ailment and determine the best care. Call 911 immediately if your chest pain spreads to your left arm or you experience sudden pressure under your breastbone.
- Lacerations and Wounds – Deep cuts and significant bleeding are reasons to visit an emergency care facility. We will stop the bleeding, dress your wound, and assess any damage to skin tissue.
- Pediatrics – If your child is in pain, bring him or her to Castle Hills Emergency Room right away. Our emergency care physicians will determine the source of discomfort and devise a plan to relieve it.
- Stroke and Seizure – Arm weakness, slurred speech, and a drooping face are signs of a stroke. Convulsions and loss of consciousness are typical seizure symptoms. If you or a loved one experiences either, get to an emergency care clinic as soon as possible.
We also treat a wide range of various other conditions. Call or visit our 24-hour free-standing emergency care facility if you experience:
- Allergic Reaction – If you have an allergic reaction, seek medical treatment immediately to prevent further complications.
- Appendicitis – Symptoms of this condition include pain in the lower right side of the abdomen, nausea, chills and shaking, and digestive system problems.
- Asthma – If you experience coughing, wheezing, or chest tightening, visit us for respiratory treatment.
- Blood Clots – Blood clots are extremely serious concerns that can become deadly. Visit us right away if your notice chest pains, swelling in your limbs, or an elevated heart rate.
- Cellulitis – Symptoms of cellulitis skin infections include pain, swelling, blisters, and fever. We can provide antibiotics to treat the condition.
- Dehydration or Heat Stroke – We may administer an intravenous fluid to treat dehydration. Visit us if you experience muscle cramps, heart palpitations, or cessation of sweat production.
- Diarrhea or Vomiting – Gastrointestinal problems may be caused by indigestion, motion sickness, overeating, or ulcers, among other factors.
- Headaches or Migraines – Head pain can be debilitating. Seek immediate medical care if your migraine lasts for more than 72 hours or if you experience excessive vomiting.
- Pneumonia – Both viral and bacterial pneumonia can cause significant breathing problems. We may intubate you for rapid relief.
- Sinus Infections – Visit our facility if high fever or severe pain accompanies your sinus infection.
- Skin Abscess – An untreated abscess within or below your skin’s surface could lead to infection, blood poisoning, or gangrene.
- Skin Rash – We offer treatment for a broad range of skin rashes, including contact dermatitis, shingles, and heat rash.
- Tachycardia – Marked by a rapid heartbeat, tachycardia can cause chest pain, heart failure, and difficulty breathing.
Contact Castle Hills Emergency Room Today
Regardless of what ails you, the board-certified physicians and expert medical staff at Castle Hills Emergency Room can help. We offer exceptional emergency medical services in Carrollton, TX at all hours of the day and night. Our team uses state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and treat a wide range of symptoms and conditions, so contact us today for care.