Family Care Services in Carrollton, TX
Other Family Care Services
Keeping your family healthy is our top priority. At Castle Hills Emergency Room, we know that a sick or injured family member can be a great source of stress. Our board-certified doctors and nurses are available 24/7 to provide family care services in Texas whenever you need them. We provide emergency family care to children and adults, so you know that your loved ones are taken care of.
If your parent, sibling, child, or spouse needs treatment outside of your primary care doctor’s regular hours, you can visit our emergency treatment center for prompt medical attention. You can be sure of proper supervision and accurate consultancy. Our doctors and nurses provide quality family care services for patients at all stages of life and for a wide range of conditions. Some of the emergency family care services available at our clinic include:
Emergency Family Care in Carrollton, Texas
- Cardiac Monitoring and EKG – We can provide continuous or intermittent heart monitoring to assess cardiac rhythm and recommend treatment.
- IV Medications and Fluids – For swift administration, we use intravenous therapy to administer medication and fluids.
- Splinting, Slings and Crutches – Broken or fractured bones are set by our physicians, and then splints, slings, or crutches are provided to keep the bone in place while it heals.
- Orthopedic Boots – Ortho boots help protect injuries to the ankle, leg, or foot to allow them to recover from damage or strain.
- Steroids, Antibiotics, and Tetanus Shots – Any necessary medications are prescribed by our doctors to treat illness and injuries. Tetanus shots are provided in the event of puncture wounds if the patient is not up to date on their vaccinations.
- OB-GYN Emergencies – Our doctors are available to assist with any OB-GYN emergencies, including abnormal pain, bleeding, discharge, or fetus complications.
- Advanced Cardiac and Pediatric Life Support – Our physicians are trained in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) by the American Heart Association to provide life saving care to children with chronic cardiac conditions.
- Ventilation and Intubation – Our staff can provide ventilation and intubation to help patients breathe, take samples, or insert and remove substances.
- Central Venous Line Insertion – We can provide long-term intravenous care with a central venous line (CVL) inserted into one of your child’s main veins to administer nutrients, fluids, and medications.
- Lumbar Puncture (Spinal Tap) – A lumbar puncture or spinal type is used to diagnose central nervous system issues by inserting a needle into the spinal canal to collect cerebrospinal fluid (CSF).
If a loved one has been injured, skip the long waits at the emergency room and visit our family care health center for a hassle-free appointment. No matter how serious the injury, you can expect quality care at Castle Hills Emergency Room. You can visit our Carrollton clinic with no appointment or give us a call on our emergency hotline at 469-731-7503 at 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have questions about our family care services, feel free to reach out using our contact form.
- Address 4228 N Josey Ln #100, Carrollton, TX 75010
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 469-663-3200